(314) 327-5745
Call Today for a FREE Estimate!

Ozone Blast: Purifying the Air in Your Home.

Moving into a new home or apartment and discovering it has unpleasant odors can dampen the excitement of a move. Everything from the stale smell of a house that has been vacant and closed up for a while to pet odors, mildew, mold, tobacco smoke or wood smoke from a faulty fireplace can be upsetting. Perhaps the cheapest and easiest method to truly freshen the air is Ozone.

Ozone (O3) is one of the most powerful oxidizers available. O3 doesn't just mask odors like mere air fresheners; it neutralizes odors, breaks them down at their source, and then harmlessly converts to CO2 and oxygen. Ozone eliminates odors caused by molds, mildew and damp basements. It even tackles unpleasant odors from tobacco smoke, pets and cooking.

Odor Removal with Ozone

In nature, ozone is generated as a byproduct of electrical current in the air and accounts for the wonderful fresh air scent after a lightning storm, and of course the ozone layer is created by the UV radiation of the sun. Commercially, ozone is produced in a similar fashion — ultraviolet light (UV) and corona discharge (CD). CD technology passes air over electrically charged metal plates and produces the highest concentrations of ozone. UV technology passes air over an ultraviolet bulb to achieve the same end at lower concentrations.

Absolute Clean has several sizes of ozone generators that can be tailored to fit the size of your home’s living space. A twenty-four hour bio-blast from one or more of our ozone generators can eliminate all those unpleasant odors. Call Absolute Clean today at (314) 327-5745 for information on how you can “clear the air” and breathe easy in your house.
 

Emergency Water Removal

Emergency Water Removal
“In 2004 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found there was sufficient evidence to link indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition.”
-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
If you suspect that you may have mold in your home give us a call TODAY at (314) 327-5745 for a FREE estimate.